BHF CRC Research Development Fund – Open for funding
- Assessment of clinical research priorities (including service user reviews)
- Systematic reviews
- Grant targeting and preparation
- Collecting meaningful pilot data
- Study development – collaborative work to develop a study protocol, optimise a study design and analysis plan
Please note that this fund is not intended to fund the performance of independent clinical research and should be used to aid the development of future larger scale clinical research activity.
Funding is available in the following amounts:
- Small grants of up to £5,000
- Medium grants of up to £10,000
Applications must be accompanied by a letter of support from a lead research group (RG) of an integrated BHF CRC society as listed on the website and application form (BHRS are listed). Other RGs may also offer support, but one RG must act as the main supporter.
An RG can choose to support up to 3 applications; if an RG acts as the main supporter for more than one application, that RG must prioritise the applications and indicate this on their letter of support.
Round 2 is open from the 13th October 2021 with a closing date at 23.59 hours on the 19th December 2021. The total amount of funding available for round two is £30,000. Successful applicants will be notified by the 4th of February 2022.
In the first instance please send your application to Pier Lambiase for the BHRS Research Committee to review.