BJCA Cardiac Crossroads Seminar 2: Hot topics in Intervention and Arrhythmia Management
Thursday 31st March 2022 – 18:00 to 19:45
Debates between EP and Intervention cardiology specialists on presentations that can divide opinion. Log in and hear both sides of the story.
Chairs 1 & 2: Dr Nikhil Ahluwalia, BHRS Trainee Rep & Dr Tom Gilpin, BCIS Trainee Rep
‘Symptomatic treatment for:
- stable CAD– lessons from ORBITA’: Dr Rasha Al-Lamee, Imperial College London, London
- AF– gaps in the evidence’: Prof Richard Schilling, St Bartholomew’s Hospital, London
“‘ICD implantation in ischaemic cardiomyopathy should occur:’
- Pre-revascularisation: Prof Divaka Perera, Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospitals, London
- Post-revascularisation: Dr Archana Rao, Liverpool Heart & Chest Hospital, Liverpool
“Angiography should be performed in patients presenting with ventricular tachycardia”
- Pro: Dr Bhavik Modi, Glenfield Hospital, Leicester
- Con: Dr Joseph De Bono, University Hospitals Birmingham, Birmingham
Cardiac Crossroads episode 1 has been made available on demand for a limited period on BJCA.tv
BJCA will be giving away 5 grants for trainees to attend ESC 2022 in Barcelona this Summer, with thanks to Medtronic UK for their generous support for this.