BHRS Points Eligibility & Application Form
In house/ department education session
Does your department hold a regular or weekly CRM/ devices/ EP education session or are you planning on starting one?
If your education session meets the criteria below it may be eligible for BHRS points which members can use for reaccreditation.
- CRM/Device/EP lead physiologist or cardiologist is BHRS accredited
- Your education session is a minimum of 1 hour
- A list of attendees and education topics per meeting must be electronically recorded (via Excel or similar)
- Education content over 12 months covers at least 2 subjects from the list below:
- Quality Assurance (Audits)
- Regular Shock and ATP therapy review
- Interesting cases/cases and traces
- Device programming and algorithms (can be delivered by device manufacturers)
- Journal/scientific paper(s) review
- Review of conference/course/symposium presentations