Friday 21st May 2021 – 09:00 – 17:00
The Nurse/AHP education day will cover the latest scientific research, data and the best clinical practice in heart failure care. This virtual event will cover core areas of interest to all Nurse and Allied Health Professionals involved in the care of heart failure patients.
Presented by a nationally renowned faculty.
As well as access to live and recorded content, participants joining live will have the opportunity to engage with presenters and sponsors through interactive activities and the BSH App.
The programme has been designed to ensure effective participant engagement with the educational content.
- Understand more on the key areas & current challenges faced in heart failure
- Latest scientific education, research and discussion on core areas of heart failure medicine
- Accreditation for external RCN credits being applied for
- Latest news from BSH Friends and Sponsors – with digital exhibition
- Get involved in the future direction for heart failure patient care