BHRS Covid-19 Statement
Statement from Prof. Richard Schilling, BHRS President
The latest health and information advice from the NHS.
Documents, Ideas & Policies on COVID-19
You must be logged in to view this page as it contains potentially sensitive information
We have put in a place a forum for medical professionals to discuss the latest in COVID-19 and arrhythmia care. You must be logged in to view and add to the forum.
NOW AVAILABLE TO WATCH
BHRS: Living with COVID – challenges and benefits of changes
Thank you to everyone involved for their time over the last 2 weeks to record the COVID webinar series. We’re pleased to announce the videos have been published and are now live on the Radcliffe website. Videos in the programme can be accessed by scrolling down the right-hand menu.
The programme outline is as follows:
- Continuing Cardiology: during & after COVID, H Marshall
- Remote clinics & investigations: what have we learnt during COVID? R Hunter
- BNP and ECG as a guide to picking up sig. VHD, B Prendergast
- Imaging in the era of COVID, N Sabharwal
- Running a remote device clinic with cases during & after COVID, M Swift
- Opportunities & challenges with remote services during & after COVID, I Wright
- Running a remote device clinic, T Lobban
Webinar: Covid-19 Cardiovascular Conference
The Imperial College Network of Excellence in Vascular Science at Imperial College London (UK) ran a live COVID-19 Cardiovascular Conference Webinar on Thursday 2nd April for all healthcare professionals battling COVID-19.
The webinar aims to share current knowledge and key experiences of managing COVID-19 related cardiovascular manifestations, as well as critical issues in team preparedness, prevention, and command and control. For those of you that missed it you can view it here.