If you have an interesting case, ECG or EGM please consider submitting a report. It’s a great opportunity to show CPD and share experiences for others to learn from.
Submissions should include a brief case background, a question with multiple choice possible answers, the answer, an explanation, a brief discussion section if relevant and a minimum of one reference and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘BHRS Challenge Feature’. Please find below a downloadable template.
From December 2023 all successful submissions that are published will receive a book of their choice (hard copy & online access where available) from the following options:
- The EHRA Book of Pacemaker, ICD, and CRT Troubleshooting: Case-based learning with multiple choice questions
- The EHRA Book of Pacemaker, ICD, and CRT Troubleshooting: Case-based learning with multiple choice questions, Vol.2
- The EHRA Book of Interventional Electrophysiology: Case-based learning with multiple choice questions
- The ESC Textbook of Heart Failure
- The ESC Handbook on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy
- Handbook of Cardiac Electrophysiology: A Practical Guide to Invasive EP Studies and Catheter Ablation (by Francis D. Murgatroyd)
Note: If a book is out of stock you will be asked to choose an alternative or to wait. Digital downloads/online access is provided where available.