9th Cardio Update Europe
Vienna & Virtual on June, 30 and July, 1
Registration is open for the 9th Cardio Update Europe! This update congress in Cardiology will take place in Vienna & Virtual on June, 30 and July, 1. Over two days, you will receive a complete, unbiased field UPDATE of all novel developments across cardiology from specialists.
The effective design of the European Updates will summarize complete “up-to-date” information, novel developments, and new data transpiring in each medical field over two compact days.
- get expert, practical and relevant international, peer-reviewed study summaries, without industry bias
- receive free access to all on-demand content for later reference
- exchange ideas with the speakers and Scientific Board during breaks and in discussion sections
- vote on what to do and next steps in real cases
- stay on top of all novel developments and new guidelines
- trust in the EFPIA, Ethical Medtech compliancy and CME accreditation each year
- know that there is armslength industry support, with no influence on content or speakers