Arrhythmia Alliance’s new Heart Rhythm Update series
We are pleased to support Arrhythmia Alliance’s new Heart Rhythm Update series. This virtual series gives healthcare professionals access to a range of presentations from the experts and includes discussion topics about the prevention, detection, protection, and correction of arrhythmias.
Arrhythmia Alliance’s new Heart Rhythm Updates (A-A HRU) series will ensure electrophysiologists, cardiologists, trainees, registrars, nurses, physiologists, and those in primary care have access to the most up to date information, education and latest research in cardiac arrhythmias. The series will cover all aspects of arrhythmia care, looking at prevention, detection, protection, and correction.
- Arrhythmia Alliance are embracing the new normal of virtual education with their A-A Heart Rhythm Update webinar series.
- Just like with their physical Cardiac Update Meetings, this virtual series gives healthcare professionals with an interest in arrhythmias the opportunity to hear the latest from the experts.
- The webinars will be hosted on the A-A bespoke virtual platform, which allows you to re-visit the content whenever it suits you.
- By registering, you will have access to a range of discussion topics about prevention, detection, protection, and correction of arrhythmias.
- The full agenda of webinars is downloadable from the Arrhythmia Alliance website from the link below.
- After registering, you will also be granted access to the virtual exhibition where you can tour the latest in innovation, technologies, and treatments.
- Arrhythmia Alliance will be adding more content to the Heart Rhythm Update series over the coming months, so stay tuned for the latest content.