By using the BHRS forum, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set for the forums. This forum has been put together so BHRS members can share and discuss information, solicit advice of peers and benefit from their experience, and participate in ongoing conversation.
Please take a moment to read these important guidelines. In order to preserve an atmosphere of sharing and open discussion. BHRS reserves the right to suspend or terminate access for anyone who violates these rules.
• Do not challenge or attack others. The discussions are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention or defamation.
• Let others have their say, just as you may.
• Do not post commercial messages on any forum.
• Do not send commercial messages to members via private messages.
• Do not post messages about job opportunities in discussion groups, and do not send job offers through private messages.
• Do not use forums to campaign or endorse specific candidates.
• Use caution when discussing products. Many forum postings are available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
• All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal conversations or materials are strictly prohibited.
• Do not post anything in a discussion group message that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
• If you don’t want something disclosed about you, or any subject, do not post it on the Web.
• Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of information posted to the forum.
• Remember that users of the BHRS forums have the right to reproduce postings to the forum.
• Please post to the most appropriate forum(s). Do not spam several forum topics with the same message.
• BHRS reserves the right to reject, delete, and/or edit any message for any reason at any time without notice or explanation.
• BHRS reserves the right to terminate access at any time for any user who does not abide by these guidelines without notice or explanation.
The BHRS Forums are provided as a service of BHRS members. BHRS is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. In no event shall BHRS be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal conversations or materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants BHRS and users of this forum the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
BHRS does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not, on its own, undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of BHRS, the BHRS will take all appropriate action. BHRS reserves the right to reject, delete, and/or edit any message for any reason at any time without notice or explanation.
BHRS reserves the right to terminate access at any time for any user who does not abide by these guidelines without notice or explanation.