The COVID pandemic has had a major effect on the way we deliver device services in the UK. This webinar will look at some of the issues faced by us all and highlight some of the positive work around the UK to deliver device services.
- Designing remote monitoring services that work for everyone – Ian Wright (Imperial)
- Reimbursement for remote follow up – Steve Fearn (Abbott UK)
- Utilising video technology for device follow up – Matt Swift (Swindon)
- Using innovative technologies to optimise HF and device care in the post COVID era – Dr Fozia Ahmed (Manchester)
- Running a comprehensive CRT service in the post COVD era – Amy Brett (Manchester)
- The Virtual VT Clinic – Chris Monkhouse (Barts)
Has your department set up a new/innovative device service? Then we would very much like to hear from you to share your experience as part of this webinar. Please email email@example.com